Washington County Bank
Washington County Bank, a growing leader in the financial services industry, currently has openings for self-motivated individuals. Training will take place at our 1523 Washington Street, Blair, NE location with eventual permanent placement at a planned Missouri Valley, IA location.
Use sound banking and business practices, the Universal Banker will serve the needs of existing and prospective customers. The ideal Universal Banker will be a self-starting, team-oriented individual who provides remarkable customer service, has previous cash handling experience, and places a high level of importance on confidentiality.
- Consistently provide top-notch, high quality customer service, analysis, and consultation, for all existing and potential customers, while accurately and effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Process transactions for various bank products and services including, but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier checks, opening and processing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, referrals and inventory of branch items as needed.
- Reconcile and balance teller drawer, vault, mail drop and night depository. Investigate discrepancies and make corrections as needed.
- Provide efficient and courteous customer service, cross-marketing products, and services to generate new business for the financial institution.
- Accept applications, gather required financial information, and close consumer loans.
- Prepare, compile, and maintain relevant documentation regarding all bank products/transactions ensuring compliance with all bank policy and procedures and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and assist other departments when appropriate.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Experience and Education Requirements
- One to two years of customer service, sales and/or cash handling experience, preferably in a banking environment.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively interact comfortably and confidently with different audiences.
- Ability to effectively work both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong passion for customer service, continuously striving for remarkable service.
- Knowledge of MS office, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job please visit www.washingtoncountybank.com.