Direct Support Professional
Trivium Life Services
Direct Support Professional–$15.50/hour
Interview First – Apply Later
Are you motivated by relationships? Do you enjoy making a difference in others’ lives? Join our team today, and begin a career with a purpose, see the impact of your work, be inspired by others, have fun at work and receive great benefits with growth opportunities.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission. Trivium has a long history of empowering those with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, and brain injuries towards independence through residential and day habilitation services. As a caregiver, you will be making a difference in others’ lives in a flexible home setting.
A quick highlight of some of the things our coaches do:
· Support with daily activities such as cooking and cleaning
· Provide transportation for shopping, errands, appointments, and community events
· Nourish and reinforce daily goals
· Encourage the practice of maintaining good hygiene; assist as needed
· Inspire and cultivate individual’s hobbies and interests
· Daily documentation of service and support provided
What will I receive?
· Up to $2000 employment bonus
· In addition to the employment bonus, you can earn *UP TO* $3433 paid out over the next 8 months with the American Rescue Plan Act 2021.
· $15.50/hour starting pay
· $1.00 differential pay on Saturday/Sunday and company observed holidays
· Onsite comprehensive training
· Excellent benefits including:
o Matching 401K
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Paid Time Off (PTO) which includes paid holidays
o Paid every Friday!!!!!
· Full-time and part-time positions available
· Flexible schedule
· Several 8/10/12 hour shifts available—will discuss during interview
· Weekend rotation
What do I need?
· Be at least 18 years old
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Driver’s License
How do I start this amazing journey?
· Apply at: www.triviumlifeservices.org/join-our-team/
Who is Trivium Life Services?
At Trivium Life Services, we recognize the strength in diversity. We are committed to empowering those from diverse backgrounds and amplifying their voices within our organization and local communities.
Our mission at Trivium is simple: Create Hope. Empower Lives. Inspire Communities. Our dedication to diversity and equity bolsters our mission and cultivates a culture of inclusivity, helping us to reach and serve more individuals. By bringing forth the best parts of our employees’ and clients’ individual lived experiences, understandings, and strengths, we are better able to fulfil our mission through our life-changing services.
To apply for this job please visit cwi.e3applicants.com.