Website Crossroads of Western iowa
Are you people centered, innovative, client focused, ethical, patient, dependable, confident, ambitious and caring? Then you are a perfect fit at Crossroads of Western Iowa. Here at Crossroads, we believe in work/life balance and recognize how important it is to our families. We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission. Employees are the heart of our organization and as a DSP you will be responsible for providing support for the people we serve with their day to day activities in their home and in their community. Crossroads of Western Iowa believes in investing in our employees by using Clifton Strengths. What are your strengths? Come use them to help us advance our mission!
- Provide quality service and support to those we serve
- Treat individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Illness with dignity and respect
- Advocate for people we serve to be included in their communities
- Provide physical assistance as needed
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and a safe environment
- Electronically document the services and support provided
- Provide safe transportation
- Be a positive adult role model
- Must have the desire to support our CWI mission
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to push, pull, lift and/or transfer up to 50 pounds
To apply for this job please visit cwi.e3applicants.com.